- Build applications with good architecture and clean UI with Vue.JS and Bootstrap.
- Understand the components of Bootstrap and learn to integrate them with Vue.js structure
- Build, Deploy, and Test your code with various utility tools provided by Vue.js.
Vue.js is one of the latest new frameworks to have piqued the interest of web developers due to its reactivity, reusable components, and ease of use. When you combine Bootstrap with Vue.js, it provides quicker ways to create responsive web applications.
This book will teach you to add dynamic functionality to your web applications by combining Bootstrap with Vue.js. In this book we will combine Bootstrap with Vue.js to form a complete front-end stack to build highly reactive and responsive applications. We will begin the book with creating a simple webpage combining Vue.js,Bootstrap and Firebase. We will then go through the basic components of Bootstrap and then learn how to integrate these components with Vue.js to create a visually interactive Pomodoro app. During the course of development of the app, you will go through the new grid system of Bootstap 4 along with the much simpler directives in Vue.js. We would also take advantage of the in-built utilities that come with Vue.js such as Webpack moduler to better structure our application. Finally we will learn to quickly deploy our application using Firebase which provides Backend as a Service to create our fully functional responsive web application.
What you will learn
- Create and build web applications using Vue.JS and Webpack
- Combine Bootstrap’s components with VueJS’ power to enrich our web applications with nice and reusable elements
- Connect the Vuex’s state management architecture to the Firebase cloud backend to persist and manage application data
- Explore the new grid system of Bootstrap 4 along with way simpler directives in Vue.js
- Make use of the built-in utilities that come with Vue.js such as Webpack moduler to better structure our application
- Authenticate your application using Bootstrap’s forms, Vue’s reactivity and Firebase’s authentication API
- Deploy your application using Firebase that provides Backend as a Service
About the Author
Olga Filipova took her master's degree in Computer Science in Portugal, at Coimbra University. She worked as a software engineer at Feedzai and as a tutor for professional web development course at a training center in Coimbra.