WordPress Security: Essential WordPress Security Plugins and Step-by-Step Guide to Securing Your WordPress Website and Stopping Hackers
This book contains proven WordPress security tips and steps on how to secure your WordPress website using the best WordPress security plugins available for stopping hackers and other spam bots from gaining access to your files and loading malicious content on your site.
If you have ever had your website hacked, you know what an inconvenience it can be. This book is for the novice website owner or even the hard core developer. No matter what your technical level, the tips and resources in this book are easy to follow and only take a few minutes to implement.
The methods mentioned in this book are from 15 years in the industry as a web developer and well over 200 WordPress sites build for clients. I have seen virtually every type of security breach and 9 times out of 10 it was a WordPress site that was affected. With over 18% of all websites out there built on WordPress, it makes this Content Management System a very predictable target for hackers. So it is more crucial than ever that your WordPress site is secure.
What you will learn in this WordPress Security Tutorial:
- Why Do Websites Get Hacked
- Essential Tips to Keep Your WordPress Site Secure
- Ten Crucial Plugins to Vastly Improve the Security of Your WordPress Site
- Essential WordPress Plugins for Backups and Security Scans
- Five Changes to .htaccess to Improve Your WordPress Security
- Five Things You Can do to Secure Your WordPress Site
- How Do Hackers Figure Out Your Password
- Login Page Security Tips for WordPress
- Using a Password Service to Protect Your WordPress Site
- How to Protect Your WordPress Configuration File
- How to Protect Your WordPress Site from Plagiarism
- Making Sure Your WordPress Site is Securely Installed
- A Quick Summary on How to Secure Your WordPress Website